A specially curated mix pack of tried & tested non-alcoholic red wines by Amy from ‘Dry but Wet’.
“Since going sober in 2020, it’s been my life’s mission to find a good red wine replacement. Lucky for me (and you) there are now so many exceptional quality non alcoholic red’s. Here is my top selection – Amy, Dry but Wet.
1. Plus & Minus Premium Shiraz (Australia)
2. Tread Softly Everything Except Pinot Noir (Australia)
3. Next Destination Barossa Valley Shiraz (Australia)
4. Thomson & Scott Noughty Rouge Syrah (South Africa)
5. Odd Bird Low Intervention Organic Red Wine (Italy)
6. Sobriety Society Organic Shiraz (Australia)
|Size||6 x 750mls|
|Calories per 100 ml|
|ABV (Alcohol by volume)||<0.5%|